Today Zayden and I made a steamboat for the story up the creek me and Zayden didn't finish it. the logo went well me and zayden did not fight like we do other times
Kite Day. Me And Kian made a kide on Friday last week me and Kian got bamboo and made the base then we got some bag of sorts Idk what its. And then we got some tape and we put it together then we did a design. it was fun!!!
Whetu Fun Day Last Thursday we had a Whetu Fun Day as our camp was postponed. Our teachers planned a fun day for us instead! We participated in a Whetu Amazing Race, a range of different fun rotations, a BBQ lunch and play on the council playground then we finished the day with an Easter Egg hunt and an ice block. My favourite part of the Amazing Race was Making the word Fun it was hard but cool. The rotation I enjoyed the most was making a Easter bunny costume I was the easter bunny it was lots of, lots of, lots of fun During the Easter Egg Hunt, I found my stick near a sapling struggling at first but I found one.
Comments
Post a Comment