Today at play.make.create I made me in Minecraft it was hard because I had to wait along time but it was worth it and I worked by myself this time it was fun
Whetu Fun Day Last Thursday we had a Whetu Fun Day as our camp was postponed. Our teachers planned a fun day for us instead! We participated in a Whetu Amazing Race, a range of different fun rotations, a BBQ lunch and play on the council playground then we finished the day with an Easter Egg hunt and an ice block. My favourite part of the Amazing Race was Making the word Fun it was hard but cool. The rotation I enjoyed the most was making a Easter bunny costume I was the easter bunny it was lots of, lots of, lots of fun During the Easter Egg Hunt, I found my stick near a sapling struggling at first but I found one.
Kite Day. Me And Kian made a kide on Friday last week me and Kian got bamboo and made the base then we got some bag of sorts Idk what its. And then we got some tape and we put it together then we did a design. it was fun!!!
My name is Isaac I like gaming. This is my Avatar my favorite sport is hockey. Something I am looking forward to is leveling up in numbots. The most interesting/fun thing we have done during class time this week is num bots! We started our art this week and I have chosen to do art with Mrs. Heaven and Mrs. Loft. Our art is going to be amazing!!! We created our Whetū stars on Thursday and they look cool. Monday was our school Swimming Sports. On the day I was scared because I thought that I was going to be last but I was wrong!. We had two art sessions this week and I did not do my art group because I did art with Mrs. M. In literacy this week we have made a story and I like mine. Part of our maths program is NumBots and I am brass! And I have challenge unlocked!!!. Next week we have our school swimming sports. I am scared. This is my Caterpillar race car. It is white with a red stripe. I worked by myself. me and Za...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI like it because of the amour and sword.Really 😃
ReplyDelete